Just thinkin about Betty
Add for German home improvement company shows dad doing something special for his goth daughter.
logic at its finest
This is stupid though ‘cuz she’s headed for the door. He’s going further into the elevator. Even if the door isn’t open, there’s still a bit of a ledge near the door that you could stand on while bracing yourself against the railing. Once the door opens, you’d be in a good spot to exit via the door as well. What she’s going for is smarter than what he’s doing.
Also she clings to the rail, he throws his hands up. If he were to fall, he’d have nothing to hang on to, she’d at least be able to hold herself up by the rail
ALL snakes in or near water are cottonmouths*, dontcha know?!
*you shouldn’t kill cottonmouths either, you pricks.
You guys know that the Add-Ons are supposed to be training weights, right?
butterfly riding lizard
Butterfly riding lizard,That could be a very different picture
I’ve been laughing at this on and off for years now
a genderqueer superhero who wears a binder and hides their face so everyone assumes they’re male but then they have c cups and never bind as a civilian so their secret identity is safe
Actually theres an Argentinian comic/tv show called Cybersix thats pretty much exactly this, except the other way around:
"Cybersix" (superhero persona)
"Adrien Seidelman" (civilian persona)
i believe all the episodes are on youtube if you want to watch it…
silly comic with vampires and their human make-up artist friends
THIS IS SO CUTE
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Please don’t let this die
Earthing ~ Get in touch with the earth!
Yeah this is cool until you step on a sharp ass rock or causally stroll through a pile of ants then what ?
Today was the start of the shiny Gengar promotion, which included the release of the Phantom Gate trading card game expansion, mega Gengar and shiny mega Gengar plush, and distribution start of shiny Gengar for Pokemon X and Y.
(The purple Gengars look like they have shiny fabric, but I think it’s just a side-effect of the ombré coloring.)
The ditto card was part of the Phantom Gate promotion - if you bought 1 box, containing 20 expansion packs, you would get 1 ditto card.
Pokemon Center exclusive Meowstic and Espurr card sleeves also came out today, and as I expected, they were incredibly popular. So popular that within 40 minutes after opening, the Tokyo Center had sold out.